The universal IEMs by Stealth Sonics are covered by a one-year limited warranty. This warranty guarantees that Stealth Sonic’s universal IEMs are free from defects in materials and workmanship on its internal components and its external shell. Stealth Sonics will replace or repair the universal IEMs that are found to be defective within the warranty period. Cables included within the product package are covered by a six-months limited warranty. Accessories included in the packaging are as sold as is unless otherwise stated.
The custom IEMs by Stealth Sonics are covered by a one-year limited warranty. This warranty guarantees that Stealth Sonic’s custom IEMs are free from defects in materials and workmanship on its internal components and its external shell. Stealth Sonics will replace or repair the IEMs if found to be defective within the warranty period. Cables included within the product package are covered by a six-months limited warranty. Accessories included in the packaging are as sold as is unless otherwise stated.
In creating a custom pair of Stealth Sonics IEMs, our audiology partners and Stealth Sonics are thorough in moulding an IEM that is designed to fit perfectly into your ear. However due to several reasons, including the constant evolution of the human ear canal, there may be occurrences where a custom IEM will need to be re-shelled after production. In such instances Stealth Sonics offers a thirty-day refit policy to ensure your custom IEM fits perfectly in your ear. The customer must contact Stealth Sonics, or its service partners, and send the IEM to the service centre address within thirty-days post receipt of your order to be covered by the thirty-day refit policy. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the IEM to the service centre.
The following are excluded from the warranty:
- a. Physical or hardware damage caused by accident, misuse, water, ear wax, excessive volume, shock, negligence, acts of God, misapplication or normal wear and tear.
- b. Damage cause by modifications without the written permission of Stealth Sonics.
- c. Damage caused by improper or incorrect maintenance or repair undertaken by an unauthorized party.
- d. Damage caused due to not following the product instructions.
- e. Any defect that is attributable to any failure or damage, which is beyond the reasonable control of Stealth Sonics.
- f. Products that have not been paid for are not eligible to be covered by warranty
- g. Warranty date is not extended if Stealth Sonics replaces or repairs the IEMs or component. The warranty date is effective from the original date of receipt of the purchased IEMs by the customer.
How do you seek Warranty servicing?
Approach the dealer from whom the item was purchased, the dealer will provide detailed information on the servicing process. If the customer had bought the product from Stealth Sonics directly, the customer should write to firstname.lastname@example.org to provide detailed information on the issue being faced with the product as well as purchase information such as the product serial number. The customer should return the product to the dealer / Stealth Sonics in its original or equivalent packaging. The customer should then ship the product (customer pays from shipping) to the designated servicing address and ensure that the shipping is insured.
Stealth Sonics offers repairs of broken shells, replacement of drivers, cables at certain prices. For more information on this, please write to email@example.com with information on what you would like repaired/replaced.